Account Manager: Media Sales (Private Healthcare)
Salary: £35,000 plus bonus, health insurance, pension
You will promote our online services to private consultants and clinics in London’s private healthcare sector and across the UK. The emphasis will be on generating new business. The Account Manager will take on a small number of existing consultant/clinic accounts.
The role requires a sales professional who is at ease dealing with private consultants and specialists. Advertising sales experience is not essential, but sales experience definitely is, and new business generation is key. Knowledge of the healthcare sector will be an advantage.
You will be driving advertising revenues across an exciting and well established online media portfolio.
- Develop new business leads and clients for our marketing activity.
- Generate new business outside of our existing client base of private consultants and clinics.
- Build excellent business relationships and increase revenues from existing clients.
- Meet KPIs and revenue targets.
- Represent the company at meetings and conferences on private healthcare.
- Contribute to our marketing strategy in the private healthcare market.
- Record all sales activity and contact information on our online Sugar CRM system.
Experience and skills required
- A great telephone manner… and the patience to deal with busy private consultants.
- A consistent new business performer.
- Excellent relationship building and account management skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities and creatively match services to the needs of the client
- Highly PC and internet literate
- Ambitious, well presented, articulate and highly motivated to generate new business.
- A consultative selling approach both over the phone and face to face.
- A strategic thinker to establish new revenue opportunities and build on these ideas.
- Comfortable in face to face environments and selling the portfolio to senior clinicians.
- An exceptional communicator / negotiator.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities.